Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Do genetic factors modify the relationship between obesity and hypertriglyceridemia?
- Established BMI-associated genetic variants and their prospective associations with BMI and other cardiometabolic traits : the GLACIER Study
- Innate biology versus lifestyle behaviour in the aetiology of obesity and type 2 diabetes: the GLACIER Study.
- The heritable basis of gene–environment interactions in cardiometabolic traits
- Trans-ancestry meta-analyses identify rare and common variants associated with blood pressure and hypertension