Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Abnormal epigenetic changes during differentiation of human skeletal muscle stem cells from obese subjects
- Epigenetic alterations in blood mirror age-associated DNA methylation and gene expression changes in human liver
- Human liver epigenetic alterations in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis are related to insulin action
- Impact of polyunsaturated and saturated fat overfeeding on the DNA-methylation pattern in human adipose tissue : A randomized controlled trial
- Adipose tissue transcriptomics and epigenomics in low birthweight men and controls: role of high-fat overfeeding.
- DNA methylation of loci within ABCG1 and PHOSPHO1 in blood DNA is associated with future type 2 diabetes risk
- Epigenetic and Transcriptional Alterations in Human Adipose Tissue of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Epigenetic programming of adipose-derived stem cells in low birthweight individuals
- Human adipogenesis is associated with genome-wide DNA methylation and gene-expression changes
- Epigenetic alterations in human liver from subjects with type 2 diabetes in parallel with reduced folate levels.
- Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation in subjects with type 1 diabetes identifies epigenetic modifications associated with proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- Impact of age, BMI and HbA1c levels on the genome-wide DNA methylation and mRNA expression patterns in human adipose tissue and identification of epigenetic biomarkers in blood.
- The fat cell epigenetic signature in post-obese women is characterized by global hypomethylation and differential DNA methylation of adipogenesis genes.