Andreas Lindqvist, PhD
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Bariatric surgery enhances splanchnic vascular responses in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Gastric bypass in the pig increases GIP levels and decreases active GLP-1 levels
- Ghrelin is a regulator of glucagon-like peptide 1 secretion and transcription in mice
- Nuclear import of glucokinase in pancreatic beta-cells is mediated by a nuclear localization signal and modulated by SUMOylation
- The density of parasympathetic axons is reduced in the exocrine pancreas of individuals recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes
- The impact of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery on normal metabolism in a porcine model
- CART is overexpressed in human type 2 diabetic islets and inhibits glucagon secretion and increases insulin secretion
- Corticosteroids or Not for Postoperative Nausea : A Double-Blinded Randomized Study
- Decreased insulin secretion and glucose clearance in exocrine pancreas-insufficient pigs.
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass versus calorie restriction: support for surgery as the direct contributor to aloncltered responses of insulin and incretins to a mixed meal
- Phosphodiesterase 3B is localized in caveolae and smooth ER in mouse hepatocytes and is important in the regulation of glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Thylakoids promote release of the satiety hormone cholecystokinin while reducing insulin in healthy humans.
- Thylakoids suppress appetite by increasing cholecystokinin resulting in lower food intake and body weight in high-fat fed mice.
- Effects of sucrose, glucose and fructose on peripheral and central appetite signals.
- Enterostatin up-regulates the expression of the beta-subunit of F(1)F(o)-ATPase in the plasma membrane of INS-1 cells.
- Hypothalamic gene expression following ghrelin therapy to gastrectomized rodents
- Increased metabolism in the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington's disease.
- Vagotomy and accompanying pyloroplasty down-regulates ghrelin mRNA but does not affect ghrelin secretion.