Olof Gidlöf, PhD
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Association of serum MiR-142-3p and MiR-101-3p levels with acute cellular rejection after heart transplantation
- Exosomal miR-142-3p is increased during cardiac allograft rejection and augments vascular permeability through down-regulation of endothelial RAB11FIP2 expression
- Quantitation of 87 Proteins by nLC-MRM/MS in Human Plasma : Workflow for Large-Scale Analysis of Biobank Samples
- Association of circulating MicroRNA-124-3p levels with outcomes after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest : A substudy of a randomized clinical trial
- Comparative Proteomic Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles Isolated by Acoustic Trapping or Differential Centrifugation
- Discovery of Genetic Variation on Chromosome 5q22 Associated with Mortality in Heart Failure
- Ischemic Preconditioning Confers Epigenetic Repression of Mtor and Induction of Autophagy Through G9a-Dependent H3K9 Dimethylation
- Normalization of qPCR in platelets – YWHAE a potential genericreference gene
- Prasugrel 5 mg inhibits platelet P-selectin and GPIIb–IIIa expression in very elderly and non elderly : results from the GENERATIONS trial, a pharmacodynamic study in stable CAD patients
- Extracellular Uridine Triphosphate and Adenosine Triphosphate Attenuate Endothelial Inflammation through miR-22-Mediated ICAM-1 Inhibition.
- Non-contact acoustic capture of microparticles from small plasma volumes.
- Non-contact acoustic capture of platelet-derived microparticles from small plasma volumes
- Altered serum miRNA profiles during acute rejection after heart transplantation: Potential for non-invasive allograft surveillance
- Circulating cardio-enriched microRNAs are associated with long-term prognosis following myocardial infarction.
- Clinical and Biological Aspects of Cardiovascular microRNA
- Development of an MRM assay panel with application to biobank samples from patients with Myocardial Infarction.
- New potential serum biomarkers for acute rejection after heart transplantation
- Platelets activated during myocardial infarction release functional miRNA which can be taken up by endothelial cells and regulate ICAM1 expression.
- The Antimicrobial Peptide LL-37 Alters Human Osteoblast Ca Handling and Induces Ca(2+)-Independent Apoptosis.
- A Common Missense Variant in the ATP Receptor P2X7 Is Associated with Reduced Risk of Cardiovascular Events.
- Farnesyl pyrophosphate is an endogenous antagonist to ADP-stimulated P2Y12 receptor-mediated platelet aggregation.
- Plasma Levels of Liver-Specific miR-122 is Massively Increased in a Porcine Cardiogenic Shock Model and Attenuated by Hypothermia.
- Cardiospecific microRNA Plasma Levels Correlate with Troponin and Cardiac Function in Patients with ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction, Are Selectively Dependent on Renal Elimination, and Can Be Detected in Urine Samples.
- Succinate independently stimulates full platelet activation via cAMP and PI3β kinase signaling.
E-mail: olof.gidlof [at] med.lu.se