Bengt Hallengren, MD
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- ASSOCIATION OF BTG2, CYR61, ZFP36, AND SCD GENE POLYMORPHISMS WITH GRAVES' DISEASE AND OPHTHALMOPATHY.
- Increased TRAb and/or Low Anti-TPO Titers at Diagnosis of Graves' Disease are Associated with an Increased Risk of Developing Ophthalmopathy after Onset.
- Smoking induces overexpression of immediate early genes in active Graves' ophthalmopathy.
- Immigration and the incidence of Graves' thyrotoxicosis, thyrotoxic multinodular goiter and solitary toxic adenoma
- Pregnant Women on Thyroxine Substitution Are Often Dysregulated in Early Pregnancy.
- Thyroid-Associated Ophthalmopathy after Treatment for Graves' Hyperthyroidism with Antithyroid Drugs or Iodine-131.
24 February 2017