Vision and ambition
Our vision for Innovation at LUDC/Exodiab:
"To create the world´s leading center for research and innovation in diabetes/metabolism".
By this we mean:
To develop LUDC/EXODIAB to become a major partner to the industry in supporting the development of novel treatment approaches, thus strengthening the consortium, resulting in attracting ambitious PhD Students and funding collaboration projects.
- Collaborating with the industry to increase our understanding of unmet patient and market needs.
- Partnering with other organizations that can complement our skills, in particular in the field of drug discovery and medical technology in order to develop projects with strong IP.
- Build a portfolio of IP projects that are attractive to external financing sources.
LUDC´s Innovation Ambition:
- Give access to our platforms and knowledge, sharing knowledge and competence
- Collaboration projects to speed up new drug discovery, diagnostic tools and other medical technology development
- Identification of research areas with high commercial potential
- Increase knowledge/interest in IP generation
Position LUDC as a major partner to the industry to develop new approaches for treatment of diabetes and its complications.
Annie George Chandy, Innovation manager:
+46 40 39 11 55
+46 70 246 97 97
annie [dot] chandy [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se