Ulrika Axling, postdoc
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- A low glycaemic diet improves oral glucose tolerance but has no effect on β-cell function in C57BL/6J mice.
- Dose-dependent anti-obesity and anti-diabetic effects of synbiotics in high-fat fed C57BL/6J mice
- Metabolic effects of whole grain wheat and whole grain rye in the C57BL/6J mouse.
- Probiotics lower plasma glucose in the high-fat fed C57BL/6J mouse.
- Rose hip exerts anti diabetic effects via a mechanism involving downregulation of the hepatic lipogenic program